Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
A quick and easy side dish.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces packagae frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In large skillet, melt butter.
- Saute corn and onion in the butter for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in chives, salt and pepper.
this was very easy to make and the BF seemed to like it but I couldnt bring myself to eat too much of it. I think i was expecting more of a Garlic flavor and it just wasnt there. I might be able to play with it a bit to get it to be a lil more flavorful. It wasnt bad, just ok. Thanks for posting. Made this for a Bargain Basement Tag.