Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 365 Low Fat Recipes. They use this as a dressing for a potato salad, but I think it would be good on a lot of things.
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese (nonfat)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- In a small food processor or blender, place goat cheese, cream cheese, mayo, milk, chives and dill.
- Process until smooth.
- Place in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.