Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
I tried this recipe with sweet peppers and on crackers and I think it is really good. I got this recipe from Taste Of Home. Cook time is for boiling the eggs.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup minced chives
- sweet peppers, pieces or assorted cracker
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk and mayonnaise until blended.
- Add the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir in eggs and chives; mix well.
- Serve with peppers or crackers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This is PHENOMENAL. I needed a recipe to use up some fresh chives I had, found this, had all the ingredients, threw it together, let it sit in the frige a while, and it was SO delicious. Would be perfect for any event. I added a little chopped shallot to bring out the chives, a touch of fresh lemon juice for some freshness, and a little cayenne for a slight kick. This is addicting and will be making quite often! Especially to impress guests. Bravo.