I tried this recipe with sweet peppers and on crackers and I think it is really good. I got this recipe from Taste Of Home. Cook time is for boiling the eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Gradually beat in milk and mayonnaise until blended.
- 3Add the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- 4Stir in eggs and chives; mix well.
- 5Serve with peppers or crackers.
- 6Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chive Egg Dip
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.8
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.9 g
- Cholesterol 418.2 mg
- Sodium 1039.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: