Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This delicious and simple spread is a great appetizer to whip up on short notice! I served it the other night, and it got gobbled up!
- 1 package neufchatel cheese (lowfat cream cheese)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives (green onion can be substituted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 package wheat cracker
- Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well using a hand mixer.
- Serve with wheat crackers.
- Or, to be fancy, you can whip just the cream cheese and herbs, roll it into a ball, roll it in the walnuts, then refrigerate for 1/2 hour and serve!