- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 6 ears sweet corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients; except salt, pepper and corn.
- Shuck the corn and rinse it. Cover each ear with butter mixture; salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap in foil (making sure to not rip it and make sure you crimp the ends).
- Grill, covered, for 20 minutes, turning every 5 over medium hot coals.
- Note: I use charcoal and I don't place them over the center but more around the edge of the charcoal line.