Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These make a wonderful side dish to almost any meal.
Make and share this Chive and Ranch Smashed Potatoes (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- Cut potatoes into fourths or bite size pieces.
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray place potatoes in slow cooker with water and cook for 5-6 hours on low.
- mash potatoes with potato masher or fork.
- Stir in potatoes topping, ranch mix, and chives.
- Stir in half and half until potatoes are soft consistency.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: you can use milk or lactose free milk in place of half in half in this recipe.
- You can also do this on the stove top to save time.