6 hrs 15 mins
Pepper Monkey's Note:
These make a wonderful side dish to almost any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into fourths or bite size pieces.
- 2Spray crock pot with cooking spray place potatoes in slow cooker with water and cook for 5-6 hours on low.
- 3mash potatoes with potato masher or fork.
- 4Stir in potatoes topping, ranch mix, and chives.
- 5Stir in half and half until potatoes are soft consistency.
- 6salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Optional: you can use milk or lactose free milk in place of half in half in this recipe.
- 8You can also do this on the stove top to save time.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chive and Ranch Smashed Potatoes (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 19.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sour cream and chive potato topping
ranch dressing mix