Top Review by karen in tbay
using half amount quantities I mixed up 1 oz cream cheese, 3 oz kefir homemade cream cheese, a bit more feta and lots of garlic chives....yummy already and will serve up on cucumber rounds tomorrow for work bbq
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (more or less to taste)
- 4 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced (more to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer cream together cream cheese, feta cheese and onion powder until well mixed.
- Beat in red onion and chives until mixed.
- Good served immediately but will develop more flavor upon sitting.
- Serve spread on a flour tortilla for a spiral recipe or as a cracker spread or vegetable dip.