Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From 750 Best Appetizers makes 1 ½ cups
Make and share this Chive and Navy Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups cooked white navy beans
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 cup raw peanuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine vinegar
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add beans, chives and peanuts and cook, stirring, until chives are bright green and soft.
- Remove from heat. Add salt and vinegar. Transfer to a food processor and process until smooth.