Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic or 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (11 ounce) canrefrigerated French bread dough
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or 2 tablespoons green onions (tops only)
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic; saute' 30 seconds or until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat, and stir in garlic powder.
- Unroll the dough onto lightly floured surface; brush dough with garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle dough with chives and cheese; cut dough crosswise into 12 strips Shape each dough strip into a knot.
- Place the knots on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.