Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic; saute' 30 seconds or until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat, and stir in garlic powder.
- Unroll the dough onto lightly floured surface; brush dough with garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle dough with chives and cheese; cut dough crosswise into 12 strips Shape each dough strip into a knot.
- Place the knots on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.