Recipe by Paris D
Modified from allrecipes.com. I am going to try adding another tablespoon of sugar next time I make this. Also, I use muffin cups and they stuck to them - I had to rip them to get them off of the muffins. I don't know whether greasing a muffin pan might work any better or if that might cause the muffins to tear apart.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml yellow cornmeal
- 14.79 ml white sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 59.14 ml fresh chives, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 354.88 ml nonfat yogurt, plain (I use Greek yogurt)
- 2 large eggs
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin pan or insert muffin cups.
- Whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Stir in chives and dill.
- Whisk yogurt, eggs, and melted butter together in a separate bowl; add to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended into a batter.
- Spoon an equal amount of batter into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm.