Recipe by Sharon123
It got hot for the first time today and got me thinking about lighter foods. This is from Sunrise Farms.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
The chives in my garden were going crazy, so I'm glad I found this recipe. The flavor of chives really shines is this spread. I served this with crackers. Very enjoyable and elegant for company.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon French mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped alfalfa sprout
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the cheese together with mustard, salt, and pepper. Add chives and sprouts.
- Chill, shape into long log and slice into rounds.
- This is good as a sandwich filling, on crackers, in pita bread with other vegetables, on celery, as a dip, in salads, etc. Enjoy!