- 1 russet potato, scrubbed but not peeled, thinly sliced on a mandoline (about 3 mm/1/8 inch thick)
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 70.87 g smoked salmon (hot-smoked salmon cut in pieces or sliced cold-smoked salmon)
- 1 avocado, cut into small dice
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 14.79 ml fresh chives, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 0.25 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, toss the potato slices with the oil. Arrange the slices on the baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove the chips from the baking sheet. Season with salt. In another bowl, combine the avocado with the lime juice, herbs and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each chip with a piece of salmon and small dollops of salsa and sour cream. Season with pepper.