Recipe by Epi Curious
This recipe is from the Forking Delicious website. Because it uses all freshly squeezed lime, lemon and orange juices and premium ingredients for the alcohol, it is truly the best margarita I've ever tasted. The recipe is for one drink so just double, triple, quadruple the recipe until you get the right number of servings! :-) Enjoy...this is one GOOD margarita!
- 2 limes, juiced f
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄2 orange, juiced
- 2 ounces tequila (Patron silver premium)
- 2 ounces orange liqueur (Cointreau or triple sec)
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- kosher salt, for rimming glass
- lime wedge, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub the outside rim of a glass with a cut lime and dip lightly into a plate of kosher salt.
- Combine the lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, Tequila, Triple Sec and simpls syrup in a cocktail shaker. Tumble in a handful of ice and shake until icy cold. Serve on the rocks, garnished with a lime wedge.