1/1 Photo of Chip's Canned Apple Pie Filling With Amaretto
1 hr 15 mins
mary winecoff's Note:
This came to me as a Christmas present. I made 2 pies from this and they were wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, core and slice apples.
- 2Add apples to large pot. Add sugar, 1 stick butter, water, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 3Bring to a boil and boil for 15-20 minutes, reduce heat to medium low.
- 4Add Amaretto and let simmer another 5 minutes.
- 5Place in jars, process in water bath to seal.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chip's Canned Apple Pie Filling With Amaretto
Serving Size: 1 (4664 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2026.1
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 340.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 421.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 30.2 g
- Sugars 378.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: