1/2 Photos of Chips and Dip Deviled Eggs
A deviled egg recipe that uses French onion dip and potato chips. Another one of my experimental deviled egg recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Hard boil, cool and peel eggs.
- 2Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and place in a small bowl; mash with fork.
- 3Add French onion dip, mustard and crushed potato chips.
- 4Scoop or pipe yolk mixture into egg halves.
- 5Garnish with Paprika, if desired.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chips and Dip Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 45.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French onion dip