Recipe by KimberlyV65
A deviled egg recipe that uses French onion dip and potato chips. Another one of my experimental deviled egg recipes!
Top Review by mydesigirl
Your experiment works! I did have to use closer to 1/2 cup of French onion dip to make the filling smooth. I don't know if the chips soak up the moisture or what but 1/4 cup wasn't enough for me. My deviled egg loving son loved them! Thanks so much for posting!!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 15 -20 potato chips, crushed
- paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard boil, cool and peel eggs.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and place in a small bowl; mash with fork.
- Add French onion dip, mustard and crushed potato chips.
- Scoop or pipe yolk mixture into egg halves.
- Garnish with Paprika, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.