Recipe by looneytunesfan
A simple coookie the kids can help make.
Top Review by SkinnyMinnie
YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! As I make the keyboard sticky from the gooey marshmallow, I have a HUGE smile on my face. I couldn't wait to review this recipe. I left off the coconut (preference) and just used the marshmallow. I let them kind of brown under the boiler and oh my goodness are they good! Taste like a s'more to me without the bonfire! I took a couple of pics, so if they come out I will post them. Thank you for sharing a GREAT idea!!
- 16 chocolate chip cookies, divided, Chips Ahoy
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 2 teaspoons flaked coconut
- 16 mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*. Place 8 of the cookies, flat side up, on foil-covered baking sheet. Top evenly with chocolate, coconut, and marshmallows.
- Bake 4 minutes. Cover each with second cookie, flat side down, to make sandwich. Continue baking 2 to 4 minutes or until cookies are warmed and chocolate and marshmallows are melted.
- Serve warm, or cover and refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes or until filling is set.