Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From Kraft foods website.
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup hot fudge topping, divided
- 1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows
- 10 ahoy chocolate chip cookies, coarsely chopped and divided
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- Spread strawberry ice cream evenly into plastic wrap lined 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Top with 1/4 cup fudge topping, marshmallows, and 3/4 cup chopped cookies. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Cover cookie layer with vanilla ice cream; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze 6 hours or overnight.
- Unmold dessert onto serving platter. Remove and discard plastic wrap. Spread whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies. Drizzle with remaining hot fudge topping.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.