Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Kraft Foods website
- 1 (16 ounce) packagechips ahoy chocolate chip cookies, divided (42 cookies)
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup kraft microwavable chocolate fudge topping, divided
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, divided
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream, divided
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 7 maraschino cherries
- CRUSH 30 of the cookies.
- Mix cookie crumbs and margarine;
- press 2/3 of the crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan or pie plate.
- Stand remaining 12 cookies around edge of pan.
- Microwave 3/4 cup of the sundae topping as directed on pkg.;
- drizzle onto bottom of crust.
- Freeze 15 minute
- SOFTEN 1-1/2 cups of each flavor of ice cream;
- spread, 1 layer at a time, over fudge layer in crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Scoop remaining ice cream into balls; place over crumb layer.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm.
- Microwave remaining 1/4 cup sundae topping as directed on pkg.
- Top dessert with whipped topping, the sundae topping and cherries just before serving.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.