Bonnie Young's Note:
This is an old one. It is so easy to make and tastes great.
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix milk and Kahlua and. Dip cookies in milk mixture for 5-6 seconds.
- 2Place cookies in the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan (You can also use a glass cake pan).
- 3Spread thin layer of Cool-Whip on top of cookies and repeat until desired depth. (Usually I end up using both packages). Reserve broken cookies for garnish.
- 4Top layer should be Cool-Whip then sprinkle top with reserved cookie crumbs or chocolate curls. Freeze until ready to use.
- 5Remove cake from freezer a few minutes before serving to thaw a little for easier cutting.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chips Ahoy Freezer Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.4
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 242.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g