Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From our church cookbook collection. This is a delicious and very easy to make dessert, and it's fun for children because they enjoy dipping the cookies in milk.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagechips ahoy chocolate chip cookies
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 large Hershey Bar
- 1 cup milk
- Dip cookies in milk.
- Shake and lay (1 deep) in 9x13 pan.
- Add a layer of Cool Whip.
- Repeat three times.
- Shave hershey bar on top.
- Refrigerate over night.
This stuff is awesome. I first had this when a co-workers wife made it for us. I just made it myself today. It really is easy and quick to make and it tastes wonderful! Thanks for posting!
Thanks so much for posting this. A friend of mine made this and brought to a potluck and it was wonderful. I never could remember to get the recipe from her!!