Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in one of the free Kraft recipe magazines. Perfect for a quick dessert. Kids love this one!
- 16 chips ahoys chocolate chip cookies
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Crush 16 cookies in a sealable plastic bag until fine crumbs form.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of the crumbs with melted butter.
- Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
- Reserve remaining crumbs.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups milk and pudding mix in medium bowl.
- Stir for 2 minutes with wire whisk.
- Gently stir in 2 cups thawed Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- Top with reserved cookie crumbs.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe but I used 8 ounces of sugar free cool whip- as I thought that was enough. I also used sugar free chocolate pudding. Good tasty dessert.