mary winecoff's Note:
I found this recipe in one of the free Kraft recipe magazines. Perfect for a quick dessert. Kids love this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush 16 cookies in a sealable plastic bag until fine crumbs form.
- 2Mix 1 1/2 cups of the crumbs with melted butter.
- 3Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
- 4Reserve remaining crumbs.
- 5Combine 1 1/2 cups milk and pudding mix in medium bowl.
- 6Stir for 2 minutes with wire whisk.
- 7Gently stir in 2 cups thawed Cool Whip.
- 8Spoon into crust.
- 9Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- 10Top with reserved cookie crumbs.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chips Ahoy Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.1
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 368.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g