1/2 Photos of Chips Ahoy Banana Muffins
Dine & Dish's Note:
When I first saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it! It sounded strange, but ended up being really delicious! Buttermilk can be used in place of milk. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside 1/2 cup cookie crumbs for the topping.
- 2Mash bananas with fork in large bowl.
- 3Add egg, milk and oil; mix well.
- 4Stir in flour, sugar and baking powder just until moistened.
- 5Stir in remaining crushed cookies.
- 6Spoon mixture evenly into 12 medium muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7Sprinkle each muffin with reserved crushed cookies.
- 8Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers come out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chips Ahoy Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 200.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g