When I first saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it! It sounded strange, but ended up being really delicious! Buttermilk can be used in place of milk. Delicious!
- Set aside 1/2 cup cookie crumbs for the topping.
- Mash bananas with fork in large bowl.
- Add egg, milk and oil; mix well.
- Stir in flour, sugar and baking powder just until moistened.
- Stir in remaining crushed cookies.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 12 medium muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle each muffin with reserved crushed cookies.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers come out clean.