Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are terrific. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 11 ounces peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt and gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.