These are terrific. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 3Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt and gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 4Stir in chips.
- 5Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chippy Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 127.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter and milk chocolate chips