Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are terrific. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
Make and share this Chippy Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt and gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.