Recipe by Miraklegirl
My mother always made this for us as kids. Its delicious and really easy. You can prepare the chicken a day early and bake it when you need it. Enjoy!
- 1 large chicken, cut up
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- crushed potato chips (regular flavour)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beaten egg with COOLED melted margarine.
- Dip chicken piece in margarine mixture, allow excess to drip off.
- Roll in crushed potato chips.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about an hour and a half (if pieces are small then reduce cooking time to about an hour) Serve immediately.