Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My mother always made this for us as kids. Its delicious and really easy. You can prepare the chicken a day early and bake it when you need it. Enjoy!
- 1 large chicken, cut up
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- crushed potato chips (regular flavour)
- Combine beaten egg with COOLED melted margarine.
- Dip chicken piece in margarine mixture, allow excess to drip off.
- Roll in crushed potato chips.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about an hour and a half (if pieces are small then reduce cooking time to about an hour) Serve immediately.
Didn't love it. I thought that the chips made the chicken a little too salty. I probably won't make again.
I've been trying out different Passover recipes before I actually prepare for the Seders, and this chicken recipe is definitely a keeper! Thanks for passing it on. I also tried it using barbeque-flavored chips, and it gave it a nice "zip".
This one I made especially for my 3 year old. She loved it and also loved helping me put it together! I used chicken breasts cut into fingers. Great kid pleaser. Thanks Miraklegirl!