Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Given to me by a friend, her kids loved this recipe.
- 2 cups potato chips, crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 lbs chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine potato chip crumbs, garlic salt and pepper in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken pieces 1 at a time into melted margarine;.
- roll in potato chip crumbs until coated.
- Arrange chicken pieces skin side up in 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is brown and crispy.
This is really good! I love the potato chips, so crunchy! Thanks!
Ok this is the first of my recipes to try in pick a chef. Very good !!!! I used some plain ol ripple chips I had on hand. Thanks Jac, this is easy and tasty.