Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a quick, easy dish for a cold night or whenever. My kids can make this with little help and they love it.
- Split English muffins and butter them lightly.
- Toast in the oven under the broiler.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread mixture over toasted muffins.
- Place muffins back into the oven until the cheese bubbles.
Very good! My kids loved it! I used Hellman's mayo and I added just 2 TBSP. of water, because my kids don't like the sauce "too thick"...What an easy, kid-friendly meal! Thank you!
Very easy to prepare. If you are in the mood for something on the salty side then this is your dish! I will probably cut into 1/4's and serve as appetizer next go round. Thanks for posting.