Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 (5 ounce) jar chipped beef, cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons green peppers, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- Blend cheese and milk together.
- Add the beef, onions, green pepper, black pepper, and the sour cream.
- Place mixture into a pie plate. Sprinkle the walnuts on top of it. Bake in oven at 350* for 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or party rye.
WHOA! This is fantastic! I used red bell pepper instead of green. People at the football party were going crazy over it!
Great stuff. Sorry it took so long for someone to rate. It was hiding underneath their noses and they just never found it. Glad I did. Thanks.