Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A break from the usual party dips. Always a big hit.
Make and share this Chipped Beef Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 1⁄2 ounces chipped beef, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 chopped pecans
- Melt butter and mix in pecans.
- Mix together remaining ingredients.
- Top with pecan mixture.
- Bake in 350° oven for 20 minutes.