Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such an easy, flavorful dip! Great for entertaining! Can be made ahead of time and gets better the next day. Enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) jars chipped beef, chopped
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Place in your favorite serving bowl or a 9x9 casserole dish.
This was really good! I might add in another block of cream cheese or more sour cream next time as it was a little salty. We kept out the green pepper due to personal taste and used regular sweet onion. Thanks, KPD! :)