Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy to make when you are on short notice of company coming.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 85.04 g package cream cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2.46 ml Accent seasoning
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package chipped beef
- Mix all ingredients together, reserving a couple ounces of the beef.
- Shape into a ball and roll into reserved beef.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
I've made this for years! It's so awesome and addicting. It's definitely not an ordinary cheese ball, but everyone will love it and ask for the recipe.
This was excellent. I prepared 2 of these over the holiday season. The only difference was I added a small can of drained crushed pineapple to one of the cheeseballs. Thanks for sharing.
Very delicious and easy. I use 16 oz of neufchatel instead of cream cheese to cut down on fat, 1/4 cup of Worcestershire and 3 green onions. yum :)