1/1 Photo of Chipped Beef Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
Lady Dancer's Note:
Another great overnight casserole, ready to to pop in the oven when you get home from work. Spend the extra time throwing together a salad or just relaxing from a hard day at work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop beef and cover with boiling water.
- 2Let stand 5 min and drain.
- 3Mix together all ingredients EXCEPT Eggs.
- 4Add eggs and stir gently.
- 5Turn into 1 1/2 qt greased casserole dish.
- 6Cover and store in refrigerator overnight
- 7Bake uncovered at 350 for one hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipped Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.5 mg
- Sodium 1262.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 19.8 g