Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's a great recipe for parties that will for sure be gone before you know it.
- 1 (1 ounce) package dried beef (RINSED WELL,may also come in jar)
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 teaspoons dill weed
- 4 teaspoons beau monde seasoning
- 4 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 4 tablespoons parsley flakes
- Put dried beef through food processor or finely chopped (food processor is best,dont forget to rinse well).
- Add all ingredients into a mixer& mix well.
- Serve onced chilled with bread, bread bowls are great for this dip.
This dip is very simple and flavorful. It was perfect for my baby shower, everyone loved it.
I've made this twice now. It was a hit. You realy have to wash the beef well or it'll come out salty. (I wont make that mistake again).