OK!!!! I have made this many times sense posting it! This is a must make. A Texan BBQ sauce with chipotle chili's. Serve over everything you grill.
- 44 ounces ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 5 chipotle chilies, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter, or
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 12 ounces beer
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, granular
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a pot and simmer till nice a thick about 1 hour. Can be made the day before.
- Pour into jars and store in the refrigerator.