Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm told this is the guacamole from Chipotle's. I'm also told that Haas avocados are the key, but I really have no idea if that's a set in stone fact. I've never had Chipotle's guacamole, as there are none near me, but I have had this, and I sure do like it, no matter who came up with it.
- 1 large ripe Hass avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mash up avocado with a fork.
- Add lime juice.
- Add all other ingredients and blend well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Excellent! I love Chipolte's Guacamole. This taste just like it! Very, very healthy. I could eat it everyday. Really great recipe.
Prepared for My 3 Chefs 2008. Avocado lovers THIS is the guac for you. The other flavors only serve to compliment not overpower the avocados. I prepare guacamole frequently and would not recommend using an electric appliance of any type to mash the avocados. They tend to bruise and not have as bright of a color as fork mashed avocados do. An EXCELLENT guacamole that will be prepared here quite often.
Awesome guacamole! I agree with the other poster though, just mash with a fork for a better look and texture. Other than that, eat up! I can't get enough.