Chef #1326188's Note:
Chipotle's burritos - rice recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2-quart heavy saucepan, heat oil or butter over low heat,.
- 2stirring occasionally until melted..
- 3Add rice and lime juice, stir for 1 minute.
- 4Add water and salt, bring to a full rolling boil.
- 5At boiling, cover, turn down to simmer over low heat until rice is tender and the water is absorbed, about 25 minutes.
- 6Fluff rice with a fork.
- 7The source of this recipe is attributed to Chipolte's Executive Chef (and CEO), Steve Ellis.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle's Basmati Rice Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 392.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g