Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and great tasting.
Make and share this Chipotled Pork Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a skillet and fry steaks in it.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste,.
- Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile process the evaporated milk with the chipotle peppers and pour over the cutlets.
- Add the corn niblets, mixing them inches
- Cover the skillet again and cook until cutlets are tender and flavors blend.
- Serve with warm corn or flour tortillas.