Easy and great tasting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a skillet and fry steaks in it.
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste,.
- 3Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile process the evaporated milk with the chipotle peppers and pour over the cutlets.
- 5Add the corn niblets, mixing them inches
- 6Cover the skillet again and cook until cutlets are tender and flavors blend.
- 7Serve with warm corn or flour tortillas.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotled Pork Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.4
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 132.4 mg
- Sodium 276.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 37.9 g