Recipe by Chef Zoidberg
A wonderful slightly crispy wing recipe that is easy to make and easy to bake! btw, serving size depends on how hungry you are!
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chicken wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce (GREAT STUFF)
- 2 lbs chicken wings
Directions See How It's Made
- Put your wings in a pyrex dish and throw them in the oven at 400 degrees for about 30-40 minutes until there's a nice color on them. Then mix the first 4 ingredients together and brush on the wings. Put the wings back in the oven for about 15 minutes for the brown sugar to caramelize and create the crust.
- fyi, you might want to keep an eye on the wings about 5 minutes after you glaze them, because there's a fine line between caramelizing and burning.
- This is my favorite (so far) home-made recipe for wings!