Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A zesty take on a wrap.
Make and share this Chipotle Turkey Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large tortillas or 4 large Sandwich wraps
- 473.18 ml cooked turkey (shredded or chopped)
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 236.59 ml monterey jack pepper cheese (shredded or slices)
- 1 large avocado
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into thin slices
- 44.37 ml fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 14.79 ml minced minced can chipotles chipotle paste or 14.79 ml chipotle flavored hot sauce
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- Combine mayonnaise, cilantro, green onion, lime juice and chipotle in small bowl, mix until smooth. Spread thickly onto each tortilla or sandwich wrap.
- Assemble wraps by layering lettuce, turkey, cheese, avocado slices and onion slices in the middle of the tortilla or wrap. Roll up tortilla or wrap tightly, and cut in half.