- 4 large tortillas or 4 large Sandwich wraps
- 2 cups cooked turkey (shredded or chopped)
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese (shredded or slices)
- 1 large avocado
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into thin slices
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced minced can chipotles chipotle paste or 1 tablespoon chipotle flavored hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, cilantro, green onion, lime juice and chipotle in small bowl, mix until smooth. Spread thickly onto each tortilla or sandwich wrap.
- Assemble wraps by layering lettuce, turkey, cheese, avocado slices and onion slices in the middle of the tortilla or wrap. Roll up tortilla or wrap tightly, and cut in half.