Recipe by jellyko
Yummy idea I got on the back of my Sargento chipotle cheddar shredded cheese bag! Made with beer bread. Mmm!
- 14.79 ml oil
- 453.59 g turkey breast tenderloin, diced up
- 1 green bell pepper, diced up
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml cumin
- 822.13 g diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 425.24 g black beans, drained
- 49.61 g chipotle cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil. Add turkey and bell pepper and cook 4 minutes or until turkey no longer pink. Sprinkle with chili powder and cumin and cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and black beans and cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add 1 cup cheese and stir to melt.
- Ladle into bowls and top with remaining cheese.