Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy idea I got on the back of my Sargento chipotle cheddar shredded cheese bag! Made with beer bread. Mmm!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb turkey breast tenderloin, diced up
- 1 green bell pepper, diced up
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 1 3⁄4 ounces chipotle cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oil. Add turkey and bell pepper and cook 4 minutes or until turkey no longer pink. Sprinkle with chili powder and cumin and cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and black beans and cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add 1 cup cheese and stir to melt.
- Ladle into bowls and top with remaining cheese.