Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use leftover grilled Chicken or pork instead of steak.You can also cube the meat and serve tossed into a pasta for a pasta salad. Or small cubed to make a dip to serve with crackers or an appetizer.
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml ketchup
- 1 dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1-2 chipotle pepper, in adobo sauce diced seeds removed if you want to bring down the heat
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml cilantro
- 709.77 ml cooked grilled steak, sliced very very thinly
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Mix everything together.
- If Steak was well seasoned before grilling omit the salt & pepper.
- Serve on a nice hearty toasted roll, or on a bed of greens and avocado, wrap in a tortilla.
This was very good, I used leftover chicken and instead of chipotle pepper, I used 2 T of dices chilli peppers and 1/2 t of liquid smoke. Great flavor.
this sauce is reminiscent of russian dressing, with a nice kick from the chile! i omitted the salt and pepper as the steak was well seasoned. this is great for leftovers, thanks rita