Prep 4 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Medium-spicy wing recipe that are perfect for an easy appetizer or dinner.
Make and share this Chipotle-Sriracha Buffalo Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 1360.77 g bagfrozen chicken drummettes, and wingettes defrosted
- 295.73 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- 78.07 ml sriracha chili-garlic sauce
- 4 chipotle chiles in adobo, minced
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 14.79 ml agave nectar or 14.79 ml honey
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- celery rib, for dipping
- blue cheese dressing
- Combine Frank's hot sauce, sriracha, chipotles, garlic and agave. Reserve about 1/2 cup for basting.
- Place chicken pieces with remaining marinade in a heavy 1 gallon ziplock plastic bag and massage to evenly coat. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes up to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Place chicken on grill. Cook about 10 minutes per side basting with reserved sauce. This will vary depending on the size of your grill and wings until juices run clear.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.