1/1 Photo of Chipotle-Sriracha Buffalo Wings
4 hrs 20 mins
Medium-spicy wing recipe that are perfect for an easy appetizer or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 lb) bag frozen chicken drummettes, and wingettes defrosted
- 1 1/4 cups Frank's red hot sauce
- 1/3 cup sriracha chili-garlic sauce
- 4 chipotle chiles in adobo, minced
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or 1 tablespoon honey
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- celery rib, for dipping
- blue cheese dressing
- 1Combine Frank's hot sauce, sriracha, chipotles, garlic and agave. Reserve about 1/2 cup for basting.
- 2Place chicken pieces with remaining marinade in a heavy 1 gallon ziplock plastic bag and massage to evenly coat. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes up to 4 hours.
- 3Preheat grill to medium.
- 4Place chicken on grill. Cook about 10 minutes per side basting with reserved sauce. This will vary depending on the size of your grill and wings until juices run clear.
- 5Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle-Sriracha Buffalo Wings
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.4
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 275.8 mg
- Sodium 2146.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 66.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo