Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are mashed potatoes with a spicy, flavorful kick. A Rachel Ray original 30 minute meal.
Make and share this Chipotle Smashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes until tender in large pot of water with a lid (put the potatoes in cold water to start the boiling process to ensure even cooking).
- In a skillet add the EVOO, bacon, onion and chipolte chili powder. Allow to cook on medium until bacon is done and onions are tender.
- Strain potatoes and put back in pot on stove.
- Add sour cream and a pinch of salt. Smash with hand smasher.
- Mix in bacon/onion mixture.
- Taste to add salt if needed.