From Cooking Light. I changed up a bit to please us. Spicy and good.
Make and share this Chipotle Sloppy Joes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and cook for 4 minutes until turning soft, stirring frequently.
- Remove 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from can and set aside.
- Remove 1 chipotle chile from can; chop and set aside. Reserve remaining chiles and adobo sauce for another use.
- Add hamburger to pan with onions. Cook until brown, stirring to crumble. Drain grease from pan.
- Add garlic and continue to cook another 2 minutes.
- Add reserved adobe sauce, reserved chile, tomato paste, salt, cumin and tomato sauce, stirring to mix. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on buns.