1/1 Photo of Chipotle Sloppy Joes
From Cooking Light. I changed up a bit to please us. Spicy and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add onion and cook for 4 minutes until turning soft, stirring frequently.
- 3Remove 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from can and set aside.
- 4Remove 1 chipotle chile from can; chop and set aside. Reserve remaining chiles and adobo sauce for another use.
- 5Add hamburger to pan with onions. Cook until brown, stirring to crumble. Drain grease from pan.
- 6Add garlic and continue to cook another 2 minutes.
- 7Add reserved adobe sauce, reserved chile, tomato paste, salt, cumin and tomato sauce, stirring to mix. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 8Serve on buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 710.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo