Recipe by jovigirl
This is so good! Our supermarket was giving out samples of this and even the kids ate it! Very simple and the flavor is awesome. Serve with some good garlicky Italian bread.
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup chipotle marinade (Lawry's makes one)
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup fresh tomato, diced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a 2-sided grill (like the Foreman grill). Place pasta and water in large saucepan. Cover and bring to boil over medium-high heat. Remove lid and cook 6-8 minutes, stirring often, until most of the water is absorbed.
- Place shrimp and cornstarch in a large ziplock bag. Seal and shap to coat shrimp. Add marinade to bag, seal tightly and knead to coat; set aside.
- Stir remaining ingredients gently into pasta. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place shrimp on grill, using tongs, and close lid. Grill 3-4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve over pasta.