Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 cup Lawry baja chipotle marinade, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (20 ounce) candole pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- Pour 3/4 cup marinade over shrimp in sealable plastic bag.
- Remove shrimp from plastic bag; discard marinade. Thread all ingredients onto skewers.
- Grill or broil (preferably grill) 8 minutes. Turning and brushing with remaining 1/4 cup marinade or until shrimp turns pink. Discard remaining marinade.