From Cooking Light. Serving size: 2 filled wonton cups. Per serving: 98 calories, 2.6 g fat, 0.4 mg protein, 11.8 g carb, 1.4 g fiber, 28 mg cholesterol. Can be made the night before. Store the filling in the refrigerator and cups at room temperature; then heat the assembled cups in the oven just before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Fit 1 wonton wrapper into each of 36 mini muffin cups that have been coated with cooking spray, pressing wrappers into sides of cups.
- 3Bake at 350° for 7 minutes or until lightly browned; keep wontons in muffin cups.
- 4In a bowl, mix together the cheese and remaining ingredients.
- 5Spoon about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each wonton cup.
- 6Bake at 350° for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Remove from muffin cups and serve right away.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Shrimp Cups
Serving Size: 1 (907 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 2054.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: