Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 2 filled wonton cups. Per serving: 98 calories, 2.6 g fat, 0.4 mg protein, 11.8 g carb, 1.4 g fiber, 28 mg cholesterol. Can be made the night before. Store the filling in the refrigerator and cups at room temperature; then heat the assembled cups in the oven just before serving.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Fit 1 wonton wrapper into each of 36 mini muffin cups that have been coated with cooking spray, pressing wrappers into sides of cups.
- Bake at 350° for 7 minutes or until lightly browned; keep wontons in muffin cups.
- In a bowl, mix together the cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each wonton cup.
- Bake at 350° for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from muffin cups and serve right away.